My Letter to the Editor

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
I think the comments are funnier than your letter. sorry Troy :dg :dg

I told you it is an interesting group of people here, I am not the only nut, just another grape on the vine!

YEP !
BTW how do you do to town? Snowmobile or dog sled....:d
Blizzard conditions tomorrow.

I can usually find a ride in. About yrs ago I got my second "big ticket" and until I quit drinking I don't intend to drive again. And I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I didn't even get a license till I was 31. I have lived without one for a long time, and I hope to live alot longer without it.

I do know, and I have as well, used a snowmachine for transportation. Our bike paths heree(well in the city anyway) are open to snowmachines during the winter. I know plenty of people here who ride the sleds to work.

I had a job at the University a few years ago and I started work at 11:30 at night. And I walked!!! Took about an hour and a half, each way. And I did this even at -30F. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do!!

Oh my !
U R a better man than I. Walk a hour and a half @ -30*, i would never do dat. LOL

My first 2 1/2 years here I lived in the bush, 50 some miles from town, no neighbors(me, my Dad,(rip POP), and his wife). No electricity, tv, plumbing, etc. I learned to do things most could never imagine, and to live in circumstances few would consider.

We would go to town once a month, drove a snowmachine 20 miles to the lodge where our vehicle was parked. Go to town, come back, load all our supplies on the snowmachines and haul it home.

I got my school work every couple weeks when the plane would fly over and drop the big orange bag out the door.

No sheet. Miss those days alot. I sure do. it was sure a simpler time, no doubt.

I don't know if I'll ever find myself living that far out anymore, but I still live 100feet from the wilderness, and that is good enough.....for now.

However, I only said about the kids and spouses as a sarcastic remark, I'll be darned if they didn't publish it and didn't edit it out. Too funny!!! LOL

Troy
:D

And no, I don't condone smacking the spouse or kids at the same time as driving down the road talking on the phone.

Absolutely, you must pull over to the side of the road and come to a full stop before smacking the spouse or kids. :D

I am STILL cracking up on that!! LMAO. Notice, I said spouse, believe me, the women here go to jail equally as often for beating up and assaulting the men. just the way it is.

Lots of guns here. I mean LOTS. And most of the women here know how to shoot them.

Just today a gal was charged with stabbing some guy.

Equality

quote(Lots of guns here. I mean LOTS. And most of the women here know how to shoot them. Just today a gal was charged with stabbing some guy.)

Maybe he didn't listen the first time!

Yeah, more n likely! LOL Got knocked down once by a momma Moose. thought sure she was gonna stomp the sheet out of me, she did get her nose down by my face and rambled off with her baby. That was a close one, I do believe I may have released body fluids in my pants that time!!!

Latest posts

Back