My latest project

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Continuing on with the home projects, my wife needed a pantry because out kitchen cabinet space is very limited. Built this unit in place and my wife commented on how it looks like the little storage bins we used to have in elementary school. So, to surprise her, I built a black board (Framed MDF with 3 coats of blackboard paint) and a coat rack.

Rather than go stir crazy, I prefer to just keep busy.IMG_20200415_170101576_HDR[2].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200415_170113183_HDR[1].jpg
    IMG_20200415_170113183_HDR[1].jpg
    3 MB · Views: 11
Just fine. Did a limited run of 500 liters last fall. Covid 19 is really cutting into my bottling season now and it may impact what I make this fall.

I've have so much in stock , I made enough just before all this happened. I was more concerned with the contest I normally enter, oh well this to shall pass.take care john and stay the course.

This Pandemic is really taking a hit on my wine cellar too....not much else to do but drink the fruits on my Labor. My one daughter tested positive so we have a lot of family/drinking time together.

Here is what I have been up to for the last several months. We have a deck/walkway consisting of 13 landings and 107 steps that goes from the house to the water. after being neglected for over 15 years, it needed work. I replaced all of the decking with composite. Here are some before and afters.

Attachments

• deck.pdf
    148.2 KB · Views: 35
Here is what I have been up to for the last several months. We have a deck/walkway consisting of 13 landings and 107 steps that goes from the house to the water. after being neglected for over 15 years, it needed work. I replaced all of the decking with composite. Here are some before and afters.
How much wine did you go thru in the process ? Nice job.

Latest posts

Back