My label aligning tool

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramdisk

Junior
Reaction score
Not my idea, someone already made one but I thought I'd share mine

DSC_7550s.jpg

built info and more photos
View attachment MooseCreekLabeler.pdf

Last edited:
My problem is that I use many different style bottles so the string thing wouldn't work.
I just eyeball mine for this reason.

My problem is that I use many different style bottles so the string thing wouldn't work.
I just eyeball mine for this reason.

Yeah most of the time i do that as well - 20/13 vision helps out!!

Those labels look really cool.

Could you please share how you came about them. How are they printed? How were they designed? etc.

Tom's right there are many different shape bottles that it can be difficult at times. I've gotten pretty good at putting them on. I've had a lot of practice. I try to use only bordeaux bottles but others sneak in sometimes.

That is a great idea and a cool label.

how did you get the moose and your logo onto the label alignment tool? It looks awesome

how did you get the moose and your logo onto the label alignment tool? It looks awesome

Thanks...
I printed it, cut it out and apply a coat of poly on the project and while it was wet I place it where I wanted it and applied a coated over it. Let it dry then 3 more coats of poly over the whole project, use steel wool #between coats.

Since my labels are just for me to know what wine I'm grabbing out of the closet I don't worry if they are perfectly lined up .But if i was doing competions (sp) this would be a really good idea .

But, most wine competitions will not have your put label showing. I know some ask not to have a label of but the bottle in a bag

Back