Quantcast

My label aligning tool

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Tom

Reaction score
My problem is that I use many different style bottles so the string thing wouldn't work.
I just eyeball mine for this reason.

winemaker_3352

Reaction score
My problem is that I use many different style bottles so the string thing wouldn't work.
I just eyeball mine for this reason.
Yeah most of the time i do that as well - 20/13 vision helps out!!

JohnT

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those labels look really cool.

Could you please share how you came about them. How are they printed? How were they designed? etc.

djrockinsteve

Reaction score
Tom's right there are many different shape bottles that it can be difficult at times. I've gotten pretty good at putting them on. I've had a lot of practice. I try to use only bordeaux bottles but others sneak in sometimes.

That is a great idea and a cool label.

twistedvine

Tony (Twisted Vine)
Reaction score
how did you get the moose and your logo onto the label alignment tool? It looks awesome

ramdisk

Junior
Reaction score
how did you get the moose and your logo onto the label alignment tool? It looks awesome
Thanks...
I printed it, cut it out and apply a coat of poly on the project and while it was wet I place it where I wanted it and applied a coated over it. Let it dry then 3 more coats of poly over the whole project, use steel wool #between coats.

NSwiner

Reaction score
Since my labels are just for me to know what wine I'm grabbing out of the closet I don't worry if they are perfectly lined up .But if i was doing competions (sp) this would be a really good idea .

Tom

Reaction score
But, most wine competitions will not have your put label showing. I know some ask not to have a label of but the bottle in a bag

Latest posts