My first labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deboard

Reaction score
My wife is in charge of the labels, and I told her she can do whatever she wants. She even came up with the name. Anyways, I thought they turned out pretty good.

I told her that beaujolais labels are often very colorful, and she ran with that. She scans from her sketch book to get started.

BEAUJOLAIS.jpg

PASSIONFRUIT.jpg

Tell your wife that she has a good eye for labels. What did she use to make them?

Last edited:
She actually draws in her sketch book using pastels I think, and then scans them into paint.net where she finishes them.

The second label is for my passion fruit-red grape concentrate wine. Chatelaine means "Wife of the lord of the castle". Since I told her that this wine is for her, I think she decided to call it that.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll pass the praise along to her. I wish I could paint or draw as well. Now I just have to make wine worthy of the labels!

Those are beautiful. I would take notice them on a shelf in a store.

lots of nice labels lately... i love the original art. mine are from paintings ive done over the years, ill have to post them one of these days.

Back