My first label!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm really new at this winemaking doohikey thingees, here's my first wine label!

Don't ooh and ahhh too much, the most I did was GIS for the image and added my text to the label. I'm thinking of varying it, perhaps making it black & white, then making it grainy, as if it were from a WW2 movie.

Ok I didn't ooh & aahhh but I still think it looks pretty good.

Steve

Ok I didn't ooh & aahhh but I still think it looks pretty good.

Steve
Ok, I'm not doing handstands but still very darn good, I like it......though I would make the text a much lighter color........I couldn't read it until I blew it up and its quite entertaining.....so it should show.......

Otherwise, I think its good "as is"......unless you can think of a funnier caption....I like some humor with my drink.....

Should look good on the bottle.
Hope the wine does it justice.

Thanks for the replies all. I think I will make the text on the bottom of the label white since it's on a dark background. I was also thinking of putting other text at the bottom, such as "Did I leave the oven on before I left?" "Flying always freaks the dog out" and "I think I just hit a bird" :p

Latest posts

Back