My first Label design

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conquistadude

Diabolical GENIUS!!!
Reaction score
My friend and I were thinking of making a Cinnamon Mead, and seeing as how I am bored out of my mind I made a label for it...tell me what you think. :D

NectarofAsgard-1.jpg

Last edited:
Cool! I do that quite often, I think of a wine and make the label before I even start the wine! :)

My wife and my little girl at my mother in law house for a week. and I am bored out of my mind. so I made this. and I am going to make another one...right...................................NOW. back in a bit lol.:D

Oh Here is another Mead. Its based on the same Idea of Vikings, so that is why the style is kinda the same, but it for a blueberry Mead, hence blue.

GuidetoValhalla.jpg

Guide To Valhalla

Last edited:
I like it con, but you most certainley gotta do something with a bathtub, you got to!!

Yup! Blue and black is my favorite combination. Another job well done!

Very striking labels. My only suggestion would be to enlarge the text a bit; they seem a bit diminutive...or maybe alter their color or shadow color to bring them out.

I bet they'll look fantastic on the bottle.

Great label. Make something and use it!

we will be soon. we just got another 5gal carboy and we heard about a local place that sells fresh, uncooked, no preservative honey. like it still has part of the honeycomb and even bees in it. so we are going to check that out.

Latest posts

Back