My first 2 labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramdisk

Junior
Reaction score
Just finished bottling and labeling, comments welcome

MooseCreek_Label03_web.jpg

MooseCreek_ChileanMabec_web.jpg

awesome labels. I like the 2nd one best but both of them look great! :try
What program are you using. Where did you find the silouett of the moose on the last one? That is really cool.

awesome labels. I like the 2nd one best but both of them look great! :try
What program are you using. Where did you find the silouett of the moose on the last one? That is really cool.

thanks I found it no the web and the first one I took the photo while in Jackson Hole Wyoming (Grand Teton National Park)

I too like the second and would use that one as all my labels, its classy yet commercial looking all in one, just keep changing the bottome pic to better describe the wine or mood that the wine should appeal to.

Labels look fantastic...to say the least. I also saw your post with your labeler, great idea. My question for you is what are you using for your labels? I love the matte finish, are you using a laser jet printer, gummed paper or what??? Do tell.

Keep up the great work

Labels look fantastic...to say the least. I also saw your post with your labeler, great idea. My question for you is what are you using for your labels? I love the matte finish, are you using a laser jet printer, gummed paper or what??? Do tell.

Keep up the great work

Thanks, I'm using a HP inkjet printer on OfficeMax white full sheet labels, which is equal to Avery 8165 8 1/2" x 11". The way I lay them out I get 5 per sheet and I hand cut them out.

Latest posts

Back