My DREAM WINE CELLAR

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom

Reaction score
All barrels are full.
What would YOU do if you had this room?
Show us YOUR wine cellar.

IMG_1717 (Small).JPG

IMG_1727 (Small).JPG

dream cellar

HI tom well I'm having a little trouble finding my way a round but it will come in time hello all you fellow winemakers,i started in this spot in the forum because i did....i,am not to computer savoy ,but i made it..none the less................hi wade and smurf........looking forward to some good talk...i make all kinds of wine as tom can attest..we belong to the same wine club here in south jersey....we are competors and friends at the same time and exchange ideas and concepts ....hope to here from all of you very soon JP

Glad you made it here.
A little history on me and Joeswine
Both have been making wines over 10 years. Both have won many awards in wine competitions. We like to make wine from Juice, Fresh Fruit, Kits and ANYTHING thats fermentable. Both of us run a wine club in South Jersey. Here we hold monthly meetings at a members home. A typical meeting is around 30 people. This where we exchange ideas (did I say drink wine) and explain our processes. We all learn from each other and learn from our mistakes.
We are here because Wade invited us and look forward to helping whan we can.

First of all.. How incredible would that be to have that much room and wine going!!

Second.. I'm jealous.. I've searched the Albany area and haven't found any wine making clubs. My next step would be to ask my LHBS. It's one thing to make a great wine or beer and be proud of it, but another to be able to share it with others who are as interested in the hobby as yourself. Also, just being able to share first hand the little things that can be done to improve your wine can make a big difference.. Sometimes I find my head spinning trying to recall all I have learned from different forums, and pretty much try to stay to the 3 I am currently active on. Hopefully in this forum we can recreate some of what you guys are able to share first hand.

One key thing you MUST do.
KEEP RECORDS !

Welcome Joe, I can also attest to Joes' wine as Im sipping his Niagara as we speak and just finished a bottle of is liquid peach!!!!!!!!! 2 awesome wines and Ive also had a few more of Joes wines last year and they are all wines I would love to have that room shown above filled with! If that were my room it would be set up like a Morg with all those draweres individually cooled! :)

Back