My cup runneth over

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
My wine making room is exceeding it limits here, I might have to start stacking them soon!
Picture-5.jpg

Wade,
You really don't want to see what I have frementing / aging. :p
6 gal Apricot
6 gal Apple-Pear-Passion Fruit
6 gal Italian juice Brunello
6 gal Italian juice Amarone
12 gal Chilean juice Red Zin
12 gal Chilean juice Malbec
6 gal Pineapple
12 gal Peach
10 gal Bananna
6 gal Pear
6 gal CA juice Cab Sauvignon
6 gal CA juice Pinot Noir
6 gal CA juice Chianti
6 gal Ca juice Riesling
6 gal Ca juice Viognier
6 gal Carrot
6 gal Blackberry
starting next week ..
6 gal Italian juice Amarone
6 gal Italian juice Nebbiolo
6 gal Italian juice Dolcetto
6 gal Italian juice Valpolicello
6 gal Italian juice Frascati
6 gal Italian juice Verdicchio

Last edited:
I am not allowed to have them sprawled out through out the house or Im sure I would have quite a bit more also.!!!! :)

I am single it spralls, I know you can quit any time you want , you just want to, I was wondering if there is a fermentors anounamus

I am single it spralls, I know you can quit any time you want , you just want to, I was wondering if there is a fermentors anounamus

your in it right now :h except we're not quitters....

wade, we've got about the same amount right now going. it's a little work, but extremely rewarding in the end. we just rack 50 gallons today. we have made 75 gal this month, but that is all we've made all year as we just moved. i don't think the plants you got recently will make it any lighter of a load! :r

Thats not all from this month, some of those are almost 8 months old.

Well 48 gal was this month the rest is aging. 36 gallons I will start this comming weekend.
I have yet to add all what is in carboys.. Any guesses?

Raspberry,
Trying to get enough to do a 6 gal batch..

Funny you say that. I have twelve gallons of it going but my wife couldnt wait so we went to our local winery and bougt a bottle of Raspberry wine. They do produce some damn good wines though.

The Raspberry wine here in NJ is sold as a "desert" wine. Way to sweet and pricey for a 375 ml.

Wade where and $ was the raspberry? How many #'s per gal you use? F-pac I assume..
I just have enough for my future Raspberry Wheat beer,

I used 18 lbs per 6 gallon batch and have lbs each for f-pacs for each. The wine we bought today was a dessert wine and was $13.75 for a 375 bottle but the flavoris so intense it hides the little high sweetness, this stuff is very good but like you said its a little too sweet.

Wow! thought it would be in 4-5# per gal range

Missed the Lbs amount of f-pacs, its going to be a 6 lb f-pac for each batch.

No more room on my counter! Oh, and no more carboys either! Me need more glass!
Picture001-9.jpg

your in it right now :h except we're not quitters....

wade, we've got about the same amount right now going. it's a little work, but extremely rewarding in the end. we just rack 50 gallons today. we have made 75 gal this month, but that is all we've made all year as we just moved. i don't think the plants you got recently will make it any lighter of a load! :r

Rehab is for quitters

My problem is the other way around. I am already out of Juice and harvest just ended

Latest posts

Back