My blueberry pee

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGJEFF

Reaction score
After giving me a hard time, my Blueberry pee finaly feremeted, it's now in secondary I love the color, can't wait for it to clear!!

IMG00154-20101030-1317.jpg

X2 that will def help out in the future! Hopefully i can remember it!:slp

It's finaly bottled!!

It has a VERY interesting taste! It was worth going all the trouble I went trough getting it fermented!

Looks good too:

IMG00184-20101106-2156.jpg

Oh yeah.....sweetening wine with blueberry syrup might just be the best idea I ever had!!!!!:dg

I'm tasting it tonight.....it's a keeper, very interesting mix of flavors, it will be a good recipe to redo for the summer very refreshing!! :h

Oh yeah.....sweetening wine with blueberry syrup might just be the best idea I ever had!!!!!:dg

So Jeff are you saying you made skeeter with lemon and then used blueberry syrup to sweeten it? What did you do for your yeast?

So Jeff are you saying you made skeeter with lemon and then used blueberry syrup to sweeten it? What did you do for your yeast?

I used the slurry from my blueberry wine, but imo you could use the syrup with any slurry, i'm going to try it again with a pinot griggio slurry next ;)

Latest posts

Back