My blueberry pee

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

BIGJEFF

Reaction score
After giving me a hard time, my Blueberry pee finaly feremeted, it's now in secondary I love the color, can't wait for it to clear!!

sly22guy

Reaction score
X2 that will def help out in the future! Hopefully i can remember it!:slp

BIGJEFF

Reaction score
It's finaly bottled!!

It has a VERY interesting taste! It was worth going all the trouble I went trough getting it fermented!

Looks good too:

BIGJEFF

Reaction score
Oh yeah.....sweetening wine with blueberry syrup might just be the best idea I ever had!!!!!:dg

Minnesotamaker

Pee Meister
Reaction score
If it tastes as good as it looks, you'll have no trouble getting rid of that batch!

countrygirl

Reaction score
omg, bigjeff, that looks wonderful!!!! now where do u live, lol!!!

BIGJEFF

Reaction score
I'm tasting it tonight.....it's a keeper, very interesting mix of flavors, it will be a good recipe to redo for the summer very refreshing!! :h

Brian

I love this obsession
Reaction score
Oh yeah.....sweetening wine with blueberry syrup might just be the best idea I ever had!!!!!:dg
So Jeff are you saying you made skeeter with lemon and then used blueberry syrup to sweeten it? What did you do for your yeast?

BIGJEFF

Reaction score
So Jeff are you saying you made skeeter with lemon and then used blueberry syrup to sweeten it? What did you do for your yeast?
I used the slurry from my blueberry wine, but imo you could use the syrup with any slurry, i'm going to try it again with a pinot griggio slurry next ;)