Must be the heat

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NSwiner

Reaction score
I didn't have the time plus it's so hot here right now to start my Skeeter Pee the normal way .I just threw the lemon juice and a small bottle of lime and all the stuff right in the bucket of with the slurries from a chardonnay chenin wine and lime SP last night . Well this morning when I checked to stir it , it has the foam on top already fermenting away .

Yeast are a lot like people... when ya gotta go..... ya gotta go!

But I have to give you a tsk, tsk,
tsk.gif
for making it now. You are supposed to be in the shade drinking it when the heat is on.

Last edited:
im wanting to do a SP but ive got no slurry...can i just use a pcaket yeast and slowly introduce the lemon to it??

Yeast are a lot like people... when ya gotta go..... ya gotta go!

But I have to give you a tsk, tsk,
tsk.gif
for making it now. You are supposed to be in the shade drinking it when the heat is on.

I know you all say this type of weather , hot & sticky , is the best time to drink it. But know I know it's the best time to make it also :b .You know how it is when you don't want to waste a good slurry . If i could get the last one I made to clear I would be very happy but I might have to syphon some off to drink later on today anyways because it's so hot here already .

Latest posts

Back