Music with Wine...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a loaded question. I depends on what I am doing at the time and where I am at (home,tavern,party etc.). So what kind of wine are you making in India?

While working in the winery, I prefer classic rock. I have it cranked up so that it can be heard over the eqiupment (pump, filter, bottler, etc)

While drinking wine, there is nothing like a good Italian aria!

I'm one of those odd balls that listen to almost every type of music you can think of.
Right now, I've got Ozzie Osbourne rocking, but I'm also not drinking wine.
My music, just like my drink, varies quite a bit.
Mostly, I have to admit to liking something on the hard rocking side.

Usually classic rock myself but i too am very eclectic and like almost everything including a very little little rap.

Love it all but usually NPR while I am making it... and Country while drinking it... my wife thinks that making wine with all that weird looking equipment while listening to classical music is "serial killer creepy" to take a quote

I like Floyd dark side of the moon when I have a nice red wine, but I think skynard goes good with a white.. LOL

I like Floyd dark side of the moon when I have a nice red wine, but I think skynard goes good with a white.. LOL

I prefer 'Meddle' with white and 'Shine On ...' (all parts) with red ;-)

LZ's 'Battle of Evermore', Uriah Heap's 'Lady In Black' and other similar are my favorites while making.

...... my wife thinks that making wine with all that weird looking equipment while listening to classical music is "serial killer creepy" to take a quote

I wouldn't justify that with a remark, I'd just slowly look at her over my shoulder with a sly creepy grin on my face....... just to keep her wondering.:)

Latest posts

Back