Mrs JohnT.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A number of weeks ago, my wife developed an acute urinary tract infection.

While the doc was "under the hood" they discovered a cyst the size of a grapefruit.

Surgery is scheduled for Monday.

The lord works in mysterious ways. If it were not for the infection, we would not have known anything about the cyst.

Just sayin.......

Hey John, both your wife and you are in our thoughts. My wife had the same thing a couple of years back and everything went exactly as the doctors expected. Wishing her a quick and uneventful recovery.
Mike

sounds like she’s got somebody up there lookin out for her for sure. 😀
wishing her all the best for Monday.

Everyone deals differently. But from what I could tell she’s as cool and laid back as it gets. Hoping that personality serves her well during this . Good luck

Thanks all.

What makes this hard is that I am not allowing into the hospital due to coronavirus. I have to wait out in the parking lot.

I know and applaud them for being careful. I hate to think of the Mrs having to battle the virus while recovering from surgery.

It is just that I cant help feeling that a husband should be with a wife at times like this.

Classic "Head VS heart" scenario....

Thanks all.

What makes this hard is that I am not allowing into the hospital due to coronavirus. I have to wait out in the parking lot.

I know and applaud them for being careful. I hate to think of the Mrs having to battle the virus while recovering from surgery.

It is just that I cant help feeling that a husband should be with a wife at times like this.

Classic "Head VS heart" scenario....

Look at it this way: you are ensuring the best chance of YOU being healthy to assist her during her recovery.

We just had a neighbor who went in before "elective stuff" was cancelled for an outpatient procedure to remove an abnormal cyst on her forehead. Turns out it was a bit more of an issue than they thought, she had a mass the size of an egg inside her skull. It was killing her husband that he couldn't go in to visit her. He even had to leave a set of clothes (after the outpatient procedure, before the surgery) at the hospital door, which they promptly came out and picked up for her and said "thank you".

My prayer is that you remain virus free and can be there to help in her hopefully quick recovery. My family's prayers are with you and your family.

Latest posts

Back