Mosti Mondiale Mosti Mondiale Main Link and Date Code

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Here is the link to the Mosti Mondiale site where you can see all the products and specific instructions of each product.
http://www.mostimondiale.com/index.html

Here is instructions on how to read the date code to figure out when your kits was made.

First digit is the year, second two digits are the month and the last
two digits are the day. For example a date of 80212 is February 12, 2008

I just got not one but TWO batches of La Bodega Port to feed my Vadai on the 5th rotation so it can stay in for quite some time.
smiley4.gif

The date stickers are different on these from other MM Boxes.

Only 4 numbers like 0204.

Would that be 2/4/2010 by chance?

I dont know the answer to this one, you will have to call George and get the answer for us.

Just got some info from George.

He has been meaning to mention something in one of the newsletters but Mosti has left off the year on all 2010 kits (so far).

So (0204) is 2/4/2010 and (0408) is 4/8/2010(M/D/Y)

Awesome, thanks for the update. It blows that they are leaving out the year though unless they only do it for this year cause if they continue to do this some people at other places are going to get older kits that may cause problems.

ibglowin said:
Just got some info from George.

He has been meaning to mention something in one of the newsletters but Mosti has left off the year on all 2010 kits (so far).

So (0204) is 2/4/2010 and (0408) is 4/8/2010(M/D/Y)
I found it hard to believe their date code wouldn't include a year
smiley7.gif
so I contact MM and they confirmed 0909 is Sept 9.2010
smiley36.gif
So I guess its all good.I do recall wandering thru the local LHBS and seeing heavy layers of dust on wine kits.Hopefully barley dust.The beer guys that sold me the 19 month old white Merlot.

Latest posts

Back