Mosti Mondiale Mosti Mondiale - Fresh Juice - Your Recommendations

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markopolo

Junior
Reaction score
I just started on the wine making journey. I have access locally (Montreal area) to the pails of Fresh Juice from Mosti Mondiale. So far I made Cabernet from California and I like it, although it looks like it will require few more months to round up all the flavors. I would like to try few more pails. I am looking for something similar to the good old cabernet that taste well on its own without need of blending. Since these wines require over 1 year to mature I would like to start with those before doing kits that can be appreciated sooner. I would like to hear your recommendations and personal experiences .
Here are the list of reds available:
ALICANTE
AMAROSSO
BARBERA
GRANBARILE
BOURG ROYAL
CABERNET FRANC
CABERNET SAUVIGNON
CARRIGNANE
CASTEL DEL PAPA
IL TOSCANO
LAMBRUSCO
MERLOT
MONTEPULCIANO
NEBBIOLO
NERO D'AVOLA
PRIMITIVO
PINOT NOIR
RUBY CABERNET
SANGIOVESE
SHIRAZ
VALLE DEI TEMPI
ZlNFANDEL
MARZEMINO

I have access locally (Montreal area) to the pails of Fresh Juice from Mosti Mondiale.
What are the locations? I am not far from Montreal and normally would go quite frequently pre-COVID, and have been thinking of picking some juice once I can cross the border again.

There are at least two places that you can check for MM products : mostimondiale2000.com or microvin.com in the West Island part of Montreal.
Actually I went with the other option, all together. I got must from purewineplace.com. I've got three pails: cab, cab+merlot and merlot.
I just started them and they smell so nice :)

Last edited:
Back