Quantcast

Morewine

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

mainshipfred

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
I just ordered yeasts for the spring ferment and it seems to me Morewine has greatly reduced their selection of yeasts. Is it me or has anyone else noticed it.

G259

Reaction score
I try to use local small shops. They need the business more, Internet kills the small guy. I use a pizza/brewery place, that has a brewery shop in the back. Skyline Brewery (Western MA).

G259

Reaction score
yeah, that sounds like an ad, not affiliated - just a customer!

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
I dunno. Seems like plenty of selection to me. This is just the Lallemand and Lavlin page.

fullsizeoutput_713.jpeg

mainshipfred

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
I try to use local small shops. They need the business more, Internet kills the small guy. I use a pizza/brewery place, that has a brewery shop in the back. Skyline Brewery (Western MA).
I would too but the small shops around me only carry wine stuff if it is also used for beer.

MiBor

IN VINO VERITAS
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought some Enoferm Alpha ML bacteria from them (MoreWine.com) and it was over a year past the maximum expiration date (4 years since manufacturing). They also sent me Go-Ferm Protect Evolution instead of Acti-ML. Customer service was unhelpful at best. I'm don't plan on giving them my business ever again.
I would buy what I need locally if there was a good brew/wine store around North Metro Detroit, but I don't know any.

Latest posts