more winery pics

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill B

Reaction score
20061117_183131_100_0235.JPG
Edited by: masta

More empty carboys. Whats going on over there. I think thats illegal.

What is that on top of the cabinet, a small fruit press? thats cool.
I"ve never seen one that small. That would be great to have.

Im working on all the above.. Yes Wade that is a small fruit press.
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Looks great Bill. I hope to taste some more of the wines you will soon be producing from your very fine winery. The finest Raspberry wine I ever tasted comes from there and I look forward to sampling it again! If you all notice those certificates on the wall, they are well deserved. I hope soon to have a winemaking area like yours. It is in the process and hope to be a reality in less than a year.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Bill B said:
Im working on all the above.. Yes Wade that is a small fruit press.
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0">Bill

Is that the press you made yourself from PVC pipe? If I remember, you was telling me about that. I remember George having one inhis shop that was that size but if I remember it had a stainless barrel that was corrugated.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif
Edited by: smurfe

Wow what a nosey bunch we are.... What are all the certificates for??? Maybe they are all college degrees??????

kutya said:
Wow what a nosey bunch we are.... What are all the certificates for??? Maybe they are all college degrees??????

LOL, they look like awards from wine competitions to me.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

yep its a sad day when the carboys are all empty if nothing else buld
aging they look so lonely under the table. but a great place for
making your wine. Have fun.

You are all too much. HA HA pkcook Istarted a RHUBARB and a PINOT NOIR which is in the fermenting box now. Smurfe is correct they are from wine competitions. and Smurfe I got plenty of Red Raspberry so you will get a chance to drink some more along with others.
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

4 awards huh, congrats. Fermenting BOX? Please explain and show picture
Bill. Oh never mind, I forgot what that cabinet was, sorry.

Edited by: wadewade

Latest posts

Back