Got a call that my pinotage grapes from South Africa will be in shortly and I began going through my materials and noticed that the wooden pieces of grape press appear to have mold or mildew on them. After pressing my grapes in September I cleaned all the parts and stored them in a sealed brute container in my garage however they were not entirely dry. My mistake. The press basket and stand which I store separately are fine however the pieces all appear to have either mold or mildew on them. I cannot find just the press pieces online and was considering boiling them in salt water and than soaking them in metabisolphate. Anyone have any suggestions?