Modern Marvels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FentonCellars

Reaction score
Did anyone see the Modern Marvels show on the History channel last night (11/30). The show was all about wine. It covered the history of wine, all aspects of wine production over the years, newer technology of wine production, wine racks and featured many wineries like Bronco which produces a Charles Shaw bottle for only $2!

It was pleasant to see this show since I'm on the road for work. It's funny; I call my wife at the end of each day, to see how her day is, but mostly to remind her to check over our wine we are making!

Sounds like it was a great show but we obviously didn't get it in Britain. Shame!
I did watch an episode of this show last night in the UK. Not much information but entertaining to watch!:)

If you have High Definition TV service and have the INHD channels on your system there are a couple great wine shows on these channels. Wine Trails of Italy and Aussie Wine Trails. Both very nice shows.

Smurfe

Latest posts

Back