Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I could use a little help if anyone has the time. I'm not always around and these spammers are getting smart! :mad:

C

Caplan

Txbrew, I'll volunteer my time if it helps. I'm sure you'll have lots of offers though! :)

Luc

Dutch Winemaker
Reaction score
My time per day is limited but if there is something I can do to help in
this limited time I will be glad to do so.

Luc

smurfe

Reaction score
I would be glad to help out. I know the software well. I have the same software for my EMS forum. I am normally online quite a few times during the day. I am particularly interested in the Beginners Forum but any would be fine.

Smurfe

Last edited:

dizzyswimmer

Reaction score
I would be willing to help out if needed, I have some days with more internet time than others.

smurfe

Reaction score
A new spammer is on the site right now posting garbage as I watch. :mad:

Smurfe

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
I'm not the brightest bulb in the box but I was a monitor on South Jersey wine makers forum.

bkisel

Reaction score
Okay, so what exactly does a moderator do and can you post a link to the wage scale and benefits binder? :)

vacuumpumpman

Vendor
Sponsor
Reaction score
I will help out any way I can - please count me in.

I will typically will report the spammers opr make it known to the group some how - but if we can stop them prior to making a mess of this site - I am all for it !

Julie

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
True. But given the numerous posts I have seen my time (Europe) in the morning lately (in what appears to be Chinese), maybe more world wide moderators are needed to deal with spammers in real time.
This happens every year about this time and we have a new system as well.

Last edited:

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
I've been around on this forum from 2007 I'm here if you need help........

Julie

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Joe, as I stated before this is a very old thread. Txbrew hasn't said that we are in need of any moderators at this time. The thread was back in 2006.

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
No the sjwc has disbanded for at least 5 or 6 years now everyone kinda went on there own way , some of us still stay in touch, Tom passed ,two others our close still ,one is very successful with her own full time winery and horse ranch,times change, people and priority changes with time,good experience overall would haven't changed and event we either sponsored or we yo as a group .

Ajmassa

just a guy
Reaction score
Ah I see. I’ve been looking to get involved with something but nothings out there.
Was that last thing about events referring to past or current wine events? Your prejudice against the “period key” made that hard to understand. :)
Oh, and what’s the name of that horse ranch/winery? Sounds interesting

Latest posts