moderation

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey

Junior
Reaction score
Hello all,
How long does it take for a new thread to appear? I posted one yesterday

hello Casey,

I have checked the files for the thread you made and it doesn't appear to have ever existed.

Perhaps you paged away from your post before hitting the submit button?

Sorry, you'll have to repost it ..

Allie

Whew! For a minute there, I thought he was going to try to get me to drink less.

Casey, not just here, but in many other forums, and even with my local newspaper submittining a letter to the editor, it is quite possible you assumed your reply/thread was submitted and, in fact, it wasn't, an easy mistake. I admittantly am quilty of this many times. As Allie said make sure that when you are done to click "SUBMIT", or something like that. Sure glad for your involvement, and we don't want to miss your posts.

BTW, you can always come back and edit your posts if you realize you may have omitted something or wanted to clarify what you wanted to say.
Troy

Welcome Casey, there is no time as its immediate. Like said above you must have not hit the submit button by accident.

If your post is indeed moderated it stays moderated until it is approved. We check this area daily. I looked as well and didn't see it in the moderation area. If you post is moderated a Moderator or Admin still sees it in the posts. We can then approve it.

Back