Missing You All!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsmahoney

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've been able to browse this forum, not because I haven't wanted to, just because there seems to be not enough hours in the day/week/month.
smiley19.gif

During a business trip to a near by city, I spotted a wine/beer making supply store. Excited to see this near my home town, I had to stop and take a look. Well, it didn't take much time, disappointment rolled in, and I was out of there in less than 5 minutes. Not to say the business was bad, just lacking the equipment/supplies, that I expected to see. I'm very thankful to George's on-line supplies, and wide range of wine to choose from. Thank You George!
smiley4.gif

Looking forward to socializing once again on this forum.

Hope everyone had a Grand Thanksgiving!

Welcome back Janet
smiley31.gif
I see the same thing when I visit the other places, not near the selection, and light years behind in service.

JWMINNESOTA said:
Welcome back Janet
smiley31.gif
I see the same thing when I visit the other places, not near the selection, and light years behind in service.

Thanks for the big hug JWMINNESOTA! I'm glad to be back! I have a lot of catching up to do.

Welcome back and I would also vote for a longer day to get more things done!

Hope you stay aroundmore..... keep us informed of your winemaking and share your experiences...

I have a place that is just 5 min from me.but I tell you, I never go in there becouse they make you fell like you are such a bother to them. Lucky for me, there is another place 20min from me.

I have a place that is loaded with stuff like George is but like you say its like pulling a tooth to get them to pay attention unless youre waving a Benjamin in front of them. Then I have this little Ole lady who will get any RJS product you want but has to order them in and only stocks Grand Cru kits.

geocorn said:
When is the big trip to Japan?

My son Kurt and I head for Japan January 1st. Now a first time Uncle and Grandma. Daughter born November 23rd 9 lbs. 5 oz., Breauna Lynn. Let January 1st get here in a hurry, and let the time spent with family last forever in Japan. Tried to send a picture of our new addition, but unalbe to get it sent, maybe later.

Congrats on being a Gma! It is a smile in my heart to be one (Gpa). Enjoy!

BTW, I see you are from NE. Mary and I saw vineyards south of
Scottsbluff thanksgiving weekend. I was surprised to see them in that
very dry country. But then, a few weeks before we saw some in Boise!
They are taking over!!

Jack on Rainy said:
Congrats on being a Gma! It is a smile in my heart to be one (Gpa). Enjoy!

BTW, I see you are from NE. Mary and I saw vineyards south of Scottsbluff thanksgiving weekend. I was surprised to see them in that very dry country. But then, a few weeks before we saw some in Boise! They are taking over!!

They have a new winery/brewery in Pawnee City Nebraska. (Schillingbradge Winery & Micro Brewery). I'm told this is the only Winery/Micro Brewery in Nebraska.

For $5.00 you get five samples of wine/beer and get to keep the glass.

JS was having a problem uploading the picture of her new Grandchild, Since I love Babies I couldn't resist but offer to post it for her...........

What a beautiful Baby: Janet: Brag away:

9 lbs 5 oz. 21 inches long</span>

20071205_160457_sleepybaby.JPG

Edited by: jobe05

My older brother sent me a picture of his latest grandson a few days ago with his big brother of about 3. The latest one was borna couplemonths premature. He had a heart valve defect and they were going to induce labor to make an easier childbirth, but she went ahead and had the baby before they could induce. After the baby was about a month old and a little healthier they went ahead and did open heart surgery on the baby and replaced the valve. He went home after a few week hospital stay. My little grand nephew has a head the size of a tennis ball! Your little granddaughter looks nice and healthy and a good big size. Have a nice visit and enjoy your trip to Japan!

Latest posts

Back