Miss Me??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepingchick

**Domestic Goddess**
Reaction score
Ok, I have been AWOL latley so I figure I'll explain!!
Work, Kid, Holidays, School, Dogs, LIFE!!!!!

nuff said LOL

but I have missed yall terribly!! things are slowing down a BIT so I hope to be on more :)

Ok, I have been AWOL latley so I figure I'll explain!!
Work, Kid, Holidays, School, Dogs, LIFE!!!!!

nuff said LOL

but I have missed yall terribly!! things are slowing down a BIT so I hope to be on more :)

WAIT! no drinking wine?

oh theres been Loads of drinking it, just no making it!!! *palm head* I knwo I know....Back to the corner LOL!!! I swear i need a motivator!!! some one come over and wine make with me!!! LOL!!!

after christmas of course!

Last edited:
oh theres been Loads of drinking it, just no making it!!! *palm head* I knwo I know....Back to the corner LOL!!! I swear i need a motivator!!! some one come over and wine make with me!!! LOL!!!

after christmas of course!

Someones already hitting the stash this morning? Hehehe

nikki lol...

don't invite this lot over.. they'll never go home...

LOL! yup i got him locked in the basment making my wines :) Someone has to do it and I am to busy LOL

Welcome back and glad to hear all is okay, I thought you may have been lost around the pond again....No go get something started. It will be ready by summer.....

SEE..careful what you ask for! I know they won't let you guys out till the cellar is full of wine and beer. We're not talking about sugar water either. Way to go Nikki, you finally cracked a few nuts!:w

Seth my dear, You only WISH I had u locked up!!! Any break from school to make wine you would enjoy way to much LOL!

Back