Milwaukee pH Meter

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernest T Bass

Reaction score
I can't say enough about how Milwaukee Instruments has handled my problems with their pH meter. The first pH meter I bought was the bottom of the line and it was too hard to calibrate and worked sometime. I called Brian at Milwaukee Instruments and without question her up graded me to the next model. Well, that one had a problem that showed up every once in a while, but would work sometime. I called him and told him of my problems, he said to send the meter and all three electrodes I had to him and he would check em out. Sent the meter on 7/22 and on 7/26 I received a new meter that was a upgrade, it's a MV 102 , it comes with a temperature probe, electrode and batteries, ready to go. I tried it this week end and it calibrates easy and it seems much better than all the others. It reads to the nearest 1/100th of pH, something that I really don't need, as soon as the pH slows down from changing, I figure, that's close enuf. I guess, what I'm saying is that, Brian at Milwaukee Instruments is going to take care of his customers.
Semper Fi

Latest posts

Back