Midwest Supplies = Northern Brewer?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intheswamp

Reaction score
South Alabama - The Enchanted Land of Humidity
I tried to log into my Midwest Supplies account this morning but it wouldn't let me. It gave me a message that the website had sent me an email to reset my password, but...I've yet to receive that email. A little while later I decided to hit the "CHAT" feature...the window popped up and I entered a short message and pertinent information and received a short note that someone would be responding "soon". I quickly received an email confirming my chat request and stating that someone would respond within 48 hours.

The email source code showed the email was from Midwest Supplies customer service. Here is the text of that email:

Please reply above this line
Thanks for the message. Your request "Tried to place an order this morning but system wi..." has been received and is being reviewed by our crew. We will work hard to get you a reply within 48 hours.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please reply to this email.

If you have questions about this wonderful hobby, you might find some interesting information in our knowledge base at: https://www.northernbrewer.com/pages/expert-knowledge-base

Thanks for choosing Northern Brewer!

The relationship between these two companies is probably common knowledge but it's news to me and seemed kind of odd to receive a message from a different company than what I (thought I) was communicating with. o_O

Yeah, redundancy seems like wouldn't be a good business model...especially if the businesses are competing with one another. Ah well, in a few years we'll have one source to go to...Amazon. Then in a few more years, who knows?...maybe Alibaba. Things sure have changed from when I was a kid!

Just my recollection, (which may be incorrect) both Midwest supplies and northern brewer had been bought by InBev a couple years back. Since then, I haven’t used them unless they had an irresistible sale.

Latest posts

Back