Mid Atlantic North East Meet Up

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's the Eastern Winery Exposition at about the right time of year and in Lancaster, Pa.. Lots of nearby attractions/shopping and motels/hotels.
https://easternwineryexposition.com/
Attendance for the "Exhibits Only" is $15 for the day. Plenty of conferences if your so inclined. Only draw back is it's during the week, but it's an event to plan something around. FWIW.

I'm in, just need to know what weekend so I can "X" it out to keep other non-important events from taking precedence. In our house, if it's on the calendar first, it gets the highest priority. Probably would only be me, not the rest of the family since the kids don't care for wine. Maybe I could bring @jgmann67 as my "date". :)

I'm in, just need to know what weekend so I can "X" it out to keep other non-important events from taking precedence. In our house, if it's on the calendar first, it gets the highest priority. Probably would only be me, not the rest of the family since the kids don't care for wine. Maybe I could bring @jgmann67 as my "date". :)

With you we now have 4. I looked at @TomC's Wine Expo in March but it's unfortunately during the week. If we could get 6 or 7 early confirmations I'll get serious about reserving rooms. Already started looking though.

There's the Eastern Winery Exposition at about the right time of year and in Lancaster, Pa.. Lots of nearby attractions/shopping and motels/hotels.
https://easternwineryexposition.com/
Attendance for the "Exhibits Only" is $15 for the day. Plenty of conferences if your so inclined. Only draw back is it's during the week, but it's an event to plan something around. FWIW.

Tom, I can't tell, is this primarily for wineries? It appears so looking through the site.

With you we now have 4. I looked at @TomC's Wine Expo in March but it's unfortunately during the week. If we could get 6 or 7 early confirmations I'll get serious about reserving rooms. Already started looking though.
During the week is out of the question for me. A Saturday night (or even a Friday night) is do-able, just have to find people to take over some of my duties I normally do on Sunday morning.

It appears the thread has had over 500 views. Not sure if the people in the area aren't seeing it or there is simply not much interest. As much as I hate to, I think I am going to bag the idea. Thanks Varis, Heather and Craig for your interest, I was really looking forward to it.

It appears the thread has had over 500 views. Not sure if the people in the area aren't seeing it or there is simply not much interest. As much as I hate to, I think I am going to bag the idea. Thanks Varis, Heather and Craig for your interest, I was really looking forward to it.
We'll just come down to your place for a "sleep over". I'll bring a 5 gallon keg of beer, someone needs to bring some wine, popcorn and a good movie...

Latest posts

Back