Merry Christmas to ya'll

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that I have posted this before but it is a great memory from my teen years. Clyde McPhatter (tenor) and Bill Pinkney (bass) of the Drifters are featured. Turn up the sound and Merry Christmas to all!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooc5eJc5SHA[/ame]

99da7d649ff1f58d4d2eba6a07fee5d2.gif

I hope everyone takes the time to watch Christmas Story!!!!!!!!

My wife was watching it and wrapping presents when I left for late services tonight!

Hope everyone with kids spends some extra time with them this Christmas. I'm spending my last for a while with my oldest Son who is expecting to enroll in the Air Force when he graduates this Spring...might not see him too much after that for a while, the reality of that is just hitting me now for some reason. I'm going to miss him more than I can imagine.

Happy Holidays and a wish for everyone to have a fantastic (and safe) NewvYear!

@ceeaton, tell the boy that his commitment to serve our country is greatly appreciated.

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all, my fine Forum Friends!!

My son and I will be headed to the property to hunt tomorrow through New Year's Day, our annual father-son sojourn. Should be good, the rut is just starting. We need one more deer to last til next season, and little man doesn't have a wall hanger yet.

Service is spotty up there, but I hope to be able to stay in the loop. Enjoy your holidays!

Latest posts

Back