Mosti Mondiale Meglioli!!!! Can't Wait!!! Can't Wait!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francie

Reaction score
smiley19.gif
smiley19.gif
smiley19.gif
All of my carboys are empty!!!!
smiley19.gif
smiley19.gif
smiley19.gif
I ordered a few of the Meglioli kits from George and I can hardly stand the wait!! I have never had all of my carboys empty before!!!!!

Anyone else in the same boat??

Oh Well, we are in the wine-making business, patience is necessary!!!

Francie

Empty? I keep buying more carboyscause the ones I have are full and I keep buying kits. I have two kits unopened and one in the mail. My only options are to bottle, which I don't want to do yet, or keep buying carboys
smiley29.gif

myway22 said:
Empty? I keep buying more carboyscause the ones I have are full and I keep buying kits. I have two kits unopened and one in the mail. My only options are to bottle, which I don't want to do yet, or keep buying carboys
smiley29.gif

DITTO!!

I actually have a few carboys empty pnly cause i have to use a brew belt these days of which I have 2. I have 2 going now with 1 waiting in the box and another 1 getting picked up Saturday. Im basically only doing BIG REDS this year with the exception of the Ancient Orange Mead as it looked good to the wife so I put it on the front burner.

all my carboys are full. Chianti andPibotage clearing and Crushendo Montagnac bulk aging. I almost feel ashamed that my all is only 3. But I've run out of room. I have 50 bottles on racks 72 in bases and about 20 just hanging around. I don't even have room to bottle the Montagnac.

Francie, I am sure this "carboy condition" you have is temporary and that the jitters you may be experiencing will subside one you get the kit delivered.
In the mean time just remember.......you can never have too many carboys!!!! hahahaha
smiley4.gif

I'm anxious about the Meglioli too. I only order one due to money contraints but I'm very anxious to see how they compare with the grape skin kits . I also have to use a brew belt this time of year and only have 2 (both are in use). I do have some empty carboys though. By summer, they'll all be full.

I see the expected ship date has been pushed back to the 24th...Ah, the patience thing again!
smiley36.gif

Yes, the patience we must have has wine makers!!!!! (Not one of my virtues) AAAAhhhh....I am sure the wait will be worth it from what George told me about the Meglioli!!!

I'm also in the same boat! Anxious for this type of kit (never done one like this!). Meglioli Amarone, we're waiting!

-Nico

I will be putting the order in for the Meg's tomorrow and expect to receive them around the 24th. There are a lot of wine maker's waiting on these kits. I, as well.

Latest posts

Back