Mathematicians out there

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grapeman

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I have been watching all day and haven't seen one mention of the most revered day for all the mathematicians out there. We need this every year. I mean where would we be without Pi day? As a way to celebrate it I think we should have cake not pie. I mean most celebrations have cake, not pie. So here you go. A cake to celebrate Pi day....

piday.jpg

My college was to host [FONT=&quot]The Matrix Memorization of Pi, [/FONT]but postponed because of the Nor'easter, where a memory wizard - Brad Zupp , who has remembered pi to 10,000 decimal places will be given a five digit sequence of numbers at random and he will give the five digits that came before that sequence and the five digits that immediately follow it. He will need to provide such sequences 50 times and he has to do this faster than Kevin Horsley (South Africa) who holds the record at 16min 38sec. Incredible.

Last edited:
Today was only IcePi. :)

Pi is always a big deal for IT guys. At least the ones who are systems or programmers.

I thought you would get the reference to figuring area of a circle- pi r squared

Your math is off. At least the symmetry of it anyhow. :ft :h

JISaTKJmu.png

haha
I thought they were sandwiches, similar to a grilled cheese type.

Ahhh, yes, I should have recognized the old joke. :slp

Teacher: "pi-r squared"
Student: "no, pie are round!"

I always heard that with the hillbilly asking his college educated son to say Some Math.

Son says pi r squared.

Dad says what a complete waste of money, everybody knows pi r round, cornbread r square.

EM B Korny lookin cornbreds.

Iz ez fer me..., cuz I speak is way. :?

Latest posts

Back