Other Master Vintner Kits?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I have no idea where Brian lives. If he thought I did, he'd probably be "running for the hills" (because I'm such a strange ranger). Now time to go finish my batch of Cuban bread, though I'm not cuban in descent.
I told you where I live in a thread a while back, while discussing some other kit, I don't recall which. I said if you're ever in the Chicago area, hit me up and stop by for a sample. So there's your clue, good luck with narrowing it down by tomorrow, when the kits are scheduled to arrive.

I told you where I live in a thread a while back, while discussing some other kit, I don't recall which. I said if you're ever in the Chicago area, hit me up and stop by for a sample. So there's your clue, good luck with narrowing it down by tomorrow, when the kits are scheduled to arrive.
Ah, my dementia is raising it's ugly head. There is another Brian who lives more local to us, and I keep mixing the two of you up! Sorry for the repeated mix up.

Thanks for heads up on this special pricing! Picked up two kits (separate orders with coupon code this evening). One of the kits I bought was labeled as being distributed in April 2017, so I have no qualms with the kit still being good. I've made much older kits!

FYI - There was no discount on shipping if buying multiple kits on a single order.

Thanks for heads up on this special pricing! Picked up two kits (separate orders with coupon code this evening). One of the kits I bought was labeled as being distributed in April 2017, so I have no qualms with the kit still being good. I've made much older kits!

FYI - There was no discount on shipping if buying multiple kits on a single order.

Which ones you got?

Which ones you got?
Accounting (wife) approved the purchase for the Cherie Merlot, which she enjoys more than Cab, and the Jolie Sauv Blanc.

I'm actually pretty excited about the Sauv Blanc. In all my winemaking the whites have always gotten rave reviews.

I received my three kits safe and sound. None of you Jackals honed in on my location in time to intercept. :br
But in the Christmas spirit, if anyone is actually in the Chicago area and wants to stop by and drain a few glasses, feel free to message us any time.

I am pretty sure I live about 40 minutes away from you so don't tempt me! In all seriousness happy to do bottle trades sometime.

Accounting (wife) approved the purchase for the Cherie Merlot, which she enjoys more than Cab, and the Jolie Sauv Blanc.

I'm actually pretty excited about the Sauv Blanc. In all my winemaking the whites have always gotten rave reviews.

I bought that Sauv Blanc a couple of days ago.
I have that Cherie Merlot in the cart for 2 days now and haven't pulled the trigger yet.... :d

Sounds like a plan sometime!
Here's what I've got currently bottled. Although most of the older ones (mid 2014 and older) are down to a bottle or three.
WE Lodi ranch 11 Cabernet Eclipse 02/13
WE Stag's Leap Dist. Merlot Eclipse 03/13
WE Italian Barolo Eclipse w/skins 03/13
WE Lodi old vines Zinfandel Eclipse 09/13
WE Australian Petit Verdot Sel Int. 10/13
WE Argentine Malbec Sel Int. w/skins 11/13
WE Barossa Valley Shiraz Eclipse 01/14
CC Showcase Amarone 01/14
CC Yakima Valley Cab/Shiraz 02/14
WE South African Shiraz/Cab LE 2013 02/14
WE Lodi ranch 11 Cabernet Eclipse 03/14
CC Showcase Red Mountain WA Cab 04/14