WineXpert Mascato recommendation

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cibb

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the first kits I did was the winexpert world vineyard mascato. It includes an f-pack to sweeten the wine and to this day this is one of my wife's favorite kits I've made. I'm curious are there any other mascato kits that include a bit more juice or would be higher end to look at?

The kit did well and honestly I have no reservation of doing it again I'd like to see if there's an even better kit first is all.

One of the first kits I did was the winexpert world vineyard mascato. It includes an f-pack to sweeten the wine and to this day this is one of my wife's favorite kits I've made. I'm curious are there any other mascato kits that include a bit more juice or would be higher end to look at?

The kit did well and honestly I have no reservation of doing it again I'd like to see if there's an even better kit first is all.

We bottled a Winexpert world vineyard mascato kit last month after aging for 5 months. I bought the white kit and it turned out to be pink. A little disappointed that it wasn't white. Searching for a better kit myself.

Will

My older brother did that kit last year and I ended up buying a juice bucket from California (through Harford Vineyards) because my wife and I liked it so much. I think that is a really good kit, and if I couldn't get the juice bucket for $55 I would buy the kit in a heartbeat. Hope the juice bucket turns out as well as the kit, we'll see in a few months.

We bottled a Winexpert world vineyard mascato kit last month after aging for 5 months. I bought the white kit and it turned out to be pink. A little disappointed that it wasn't white. Searching for a better kit myself.

Will

The california Mascato. They offer a Pink Mascato, I didn't know until you mentioned it. I did the 1 gallon kit at first the wife loved it then made a full kit and we drank all of that and I'm considering a higher end kit. We like ours to be sweet like the winexpert kit.

Last edited:
I'm about to bottle my third WE Cali Mascato. The first Mascato I did for my wife was from RJS, done about 3 years ago. Believe that RJS was a VDV 9L kit. My wife seems to remember liking the RJS kit a bit better than the WE kits but she has never tasted the two offerings side by side.

I'm about to bottle my third WE Cali Mascato. The first Mascato I did for my wife was from RJS, done about 3 years ago. Believe that RJS was a VDV 9L kit. My wife seems to remember liking the RJS kit a bit better than the WE kits but she has never tasted the two offerings side by side.

Bill I did a search and came up with this. RJ Spagnols Cru International California Moscato Wine Making Kit. I think we will try this one to see if we like it. Saw it on SouthernHomeBrews web site.
Will

Bill I did a search and came up with this. RJ Spagnols Cru International California Moscato Wine Making Kit. I think we will try this one to see if we like it. Saw it on SouthernHomeBrews web site.
Will

That's a 12L kit, 3 more liters than the RJS CM I made several years ago. I'm predicting you'll be very happy with the results.

BTW, not by much but I generally prefer RJS over WE equivalents.

Latest posts

Back