Making wine from strawberry Concentrate

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Reaction score
So I have made wine from a couple of kits before and they always include the ingredients needed and when to add. I have a gallon on the Viniters best strawberry concentrate. All it says is to add water to 5 gallons and pitch yeats, when its clear to bottle it. Seems to be missing some steps in that. I know at some point I have to add K-meta and clairfier. Is there anythign else?

The steps are the same as the steps you use when making wine from a kit. It's just that you have to provide them and the additives yourself. Plus at the beginning you want to do a few extra things, check if the must is within the correct PH and TA parameters (ph 3.2-3.4 for strawberry, I forget exactly the ta, I use my taste to decide is it about correct).

If you are in doubt what to do, then MoreManuals! Winemaking Guides | MoreWine is your friend. Fruit wines from concentrate are closer to a white than a red, in that no mlf (probably).

Back