Major Bottle Score!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobF

Reaction score
Picking up 20 cases of NEW, green, punted, 750ml bottles today. $4.80 a case!!

No more label scraping for me for a while! :)

Last edited:
yaah bob!
if they have anymore, give me a shout...i'm close enough to make the drive worth it:mny

I love that feeling. I just finished cleaning some bottles moments ago. Not bad after you get a routine down. New is great.

yaah bob!
if they have anymore, give me a shout...i'm close enough to make the drive worth it:mny

I just upped it to 30 cases. They started with 300 cases available. I'm taking 30 and my buddy is taking 20.

I'll PM you the info ...

At that price for new Id do it! Im sure id spend that it razor blades, a scrubby, some soap, and sweat.

effing NICE!!!!! very lucky! im so green with envy when i read all these score posts LOL!

I just upped it to 30 cases. They started with 300 cases available. I'm taking 30 and my buddy is taking 20.

I'll PM you the info ...

My buddy ended up taking 30 cases, I took 36. No they won't ship. Any of you Missouri folks that are interested in making a road trip can PM me for details. They're going fast (78 cases went today, the first day). First come, first serve according to the winery I got them at. They started with 300 cases to liquidate.

Back