mad so called master plumber.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
had this shifty eyed punk check my well,
$1000 minimum to pop a cheap pump on my 20 year old pipe, 20 year old rope, etc., just hit me all wrong, I've done construction since a child, he sounded like a idiot. so i pulled the plug on the 3/8 galvanize pipe, flushed tons of trash out. then cut tank free, more trash, all but 5 weeks with zero water because my surgeon told me NO,,, time after time, but i did, 2 an 1/2 hours had water, thank the lord, 2 busted pipes, then a bee line to the local liars table to explain to him and his buddies that they are much more suited bagging groceries, whew was him and his buddies mad, but difference between a man and a punk is a man will stand up....
Dawg

:d

$1000 seems to be a popular price. Had a tree close to the house that I was a little nervous cutting. Yup, $1000 minimum. Screw that - come-a-long, rope, wedges and I dropped that baby exactly where I wanted.

And I don't know about the younger generation. If the SHTF I wonder how useful tattoos and piercings will be.

Latest posts

Back