L'uva Bella 2015 Meet and Greet.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright let's set this for the 4th, Steve (vacuumpump) I would sooooo love to have you there!

Who else can come?

I will see what I can do - I thought the date was the 21st
My hand surgery is on the 16th

I will check and see what I can do in the meantime as I am trying to get alot done prior to this

Steve, I am doing a workshop on the 21rst on Chilean Juice pails and Spanish must.

How many people from this forum will usually will attend it Dan ?

Looking to get away for a few days - but it has to be after surgery due to how busy I am at work at the present time

Just to make sure we're all on the same page. The PIWINES seminar is February 21st. The L'uva Bella meet and greet is April 4th too many dates, not enough months

Just to make sure we're all on the same page. The PIWINES seminar is February 21st. The L'uva Bella meet and greet is April 4th too many dates, not enough months

I still might me able to make the April 4th party !
I was a bit confused on the months and dates - Thanks for the clarification !!

Please keep me in the loop for the L'uva Bella 2015 Meet and Greet.

Can someone please PM me the exact location and details and possibly where to get a room ?

Dan, Frank was the one who always left us have our own wine, apparently Ruth does not agree with that. Are you getting your juice from Luva? I didn't know they had juice without yeast. I am not doing Chilean this year, I'm waiting and will do California and Italian.

I'm up in the air about Chilean this year. I was considering getting a bucket or three but also getting a lug of complimenting grapes to go with the juice. Figure that would give me about 7 gallons of each one and the skins would add extra body.

I think it actually might be illegal for us to bring wine into their restaurant so don't hold that against them. I am planning dinner right now and any restaurant we go to that sells wine has to charge us a corking fee to bring it in. We are their only commercial customer getting it that way by request. I know folks that were buying from a cpmpetitor up here years ago that was getting it from the strip in Pgh said they liked Luva Bellas better. I am doing the same as you this year.

Dan
As a group we go to a very popular dinning facility and they do not charge us for any type of corking fee at all. Yes we live in different states and all - we do tip the waitress !! including drinks !!

I was hoping it was similar to our meet and greets - everyone brings a bottle and a dish to pass

It looks like I will miss this one as well, I'll still be in Florida. Someday maybe the meet and greet will be later in the season. I am planning to buy 15 or so buckets, Petite Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sangiovese and Zinfandel.

count 2 of us on the 4th and I'm going to try to make the 21st in Erie too. Doug sent me the info for the AWC in Pittsburgh in March, so I will try to attend that one too.

I'll have to keep the date in mind. May try to run up for lunch if nothing else. As I said earlier, if I get juice this spring I also want to try crushing a lug of like grapes. Luva Bella doesn't get grapes so I'll be getting juice (if I do) from Consumer Produce since they also get the grapes.

May miss this one as well, my plan is to also add some grapes to any Chilean buckets I do this spring. It's tough to not take advantage of the strip district in Pittsburgh being only 15 minutes out. Plus, will probably take the family out for breakfast at Pamelas before getting my juice/grapes.

You guys should come up to our workshop on the 21rst. We are introducing our newest product and will have a speaker from Canada talking about it It is pails of Spanish must. This is something Bill should definitely come to.

I'm going to try to make this workshop. Looks interesting.

Should be able to make it, just set a date in stone. Would be nice to meet more of you.

Just an FYI the 4th is the day before Easter. I'm hoping to make it to this one this year.

LOL, I didn't realize that is the day before Easter. How does the 11th look for everyone? And Terry, it would be great if you guys can come, it has been awhile since I seen my neighbor!!!

Latest posts

Back