Lunch Invitation June 4th

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is an open invitation for anyone who would like to meet for lunch on Friday, June 4th in Pittsburgh. The time will be around noontime and the place has yet to be determined. It will be somewhere between Cranberry and Wexford. Right now myself, Julie, Steve, Doug and Roethlisberger :< are tentatively meeting. Please either post here or pm Julie or myself if you would like to join us. :a1

oh man! to bad i gotta teacher confrence that day! ....oh an that its a heckofa drive LOL! yall have fun next time go for philly, its only 1.5 /2 hrs away!!! LOL!!!

Pittsburgh June 4th - Pirates vs Giants - free Batting Practice ball cap

Funny, but we're thinking of being in Pittsburgh on Friday but probably not in time for lunch. Then leaving Sat morning for Dayton & Indianapolis.

Steve

Pittsburgh June 4th - Pirates vs Giants - free Batting Practice ball cap

Funny, but we're thinking of being in Pittsburgh on Friday but probably not in time for lunch. Then leaving Sat morning for Dayton & Indianapolis.

Steve

Steve, thats a bummer. It would have been a pleasure to meet another contributer on this forum. You're not bringing all the smoke with you are ya LMAO. We even could have even traded some wine. OPPs hopefully julie didn't hear anything about wine across the boarder. LOL

Steve, thats a bummer. It would have been a pleasure to meet another contributer on this forum. You're not bringing all the smoke with you are ya LMAO. We even could have even traded some wine. OPPs hopefully julie didn't hear anything about wine across the boarder. LOL

Well someone has to do the dirty job but you know no one said I couldn't be bribed.

Steve, I know you and your wife come to Pittsburgh to watch baseball, are you coming any other time this season? If so, let us know maybe we can set something up that would fit your schedule. Would truly love to meet you.

Can't make it unfortunately..

( one day I will be a big seller of NZ solar panels etc etc...and sent to the US to do presentations...)

then we'll have a massive wine swap!

Allie

Steve, I know you and your wife come to Pittsburgh to watch baseball, are you coming any other time this season? If so, let us know maybe we can set something up that would fit your schedule. Would truly love to meet you.

Julie:

No current plans for another trip as we're trying to get to a couple parks that we haven't visited before. We're actually not positive yet about Friday due to a minor (hopefully) car issue. We were planning a Pittsburgh trip earlier in May. It would probably have been 3 days (2 games) in Pittsburg, but a combination of weather and family got in the way. This weekend is kind of a replacement attempt but with a side trip to Indy.

I enjoy meeting folks that I talk to on the forums, so I'd welcome a get together. When I ran the FoP in BC, a couple of forum folks dropped in for a visit, and it was very enjoyable. Another forum member unfortunately visited on a day the store was closed, and yet another a couple of months after it closed.

Steve

Just looked at the Pittsburgh long range weather forecast. Thunderstorms Tuesday to Monday. ONLY 40% on Friday night.

Well the weather forecasts change constantly, so we'll probably decide on Thursday.

Steve

Time to dig out Wade's Time Machine. Turn a days trip into minutes.

Julie I know there is a Max and Erma's on the main drag of Rt. 19 I'm sure there's an Applebee's or Friday's too. I'd be happy at Panera except they might not appreciate cases of wine being brought in. :h

Time to dig out Wade's Time Machine. Turn a days trip into minutes.

Julie I know there is a Max and Erma's on the main drag of Rt. 19 I'm sure there's an Applebee's or Friday's too. I'd be happy at Panera except they might not appreciate cases of wine being brought in. :h

ohhh Steve, Max and Ermas applebees and fridays are too generic. Penera is a chick's place. Keep digging LOL

We could have a private function at the Marriott. We could have a "bottle" instead of a box lunch in the atrium. :h

Latest posts

Back