Lunch Invitation June 4th

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julie and I will be stopping at Country Wines first. I don't mind the two hour drive even though Nikkie whimmped out..LOL

What time are you planning on arriving at country wines? I think they open at 11:00. Maybe I'll meet you guys there and check it out since I've never been there. I'm outta here (work) at 10:30 on Friday. As I said before, I'm game for anything for lunch.

What time are you planning on arriving at country wines? I think they open at 11:00. Maybe I'll meet you guys there and check it out since I've never been there. I'm outta here (work) at 10:30 on Friday. As I said before, I'm game for anything for lunch.

Doug since they open late and they don't carry any other kits than what I can already get around here, I decided to blow them off! We are going to meet at 11:30 in Cranberry. Julie will post the name of the place, something like Perenties?

Primanti Brothers in Cranberry. Perenties?????? What do you think because Wade can get away with misspelling a word here and there you can too? So it took me two weeks to realize you were back in your wolf's clothing that doesn't mean I can't see misspelled words. :)

How does 11:30 sound for everyone at
Primanti Brothers
200 Executive Drive
Cranberry, PA 16066

Let me know if this works. And Dave, I'm very happy you can make this as well.

Primanti Brothers in Cranberry. Perenties?????? What do you think because Wade can get away with misspelling a word here and there you can too? So it took me two weeks to realize you were back in your wolf's clothing that doesn't mean I can't see misspelled words. :)

How does 11:30 sound for everyone at
Primanti Brothers
200 Executive Drive
Cranberry, PA 16066

Let me know if this works. And Dave, I'm very happy you can make this as well.

Works for me, looking forward to meeting everyone.

:gb

Maybe I got Wades Virus. Now don't you feel bad? :(

Panties in cranberry......I mean para-teenies..... wait...yea that place is fine. I was going to volenteer Julies place.

See everyone there.

Tom, what are you wearing? I wouldn't want to clash.
If you need anything at Cty. Wines let me know and I'll pick it up.

Julie and I will be stopping at Country Wines first. I don't mind the two hour drive even though Nikkie whimmped out..LOL

if it was a 2 hr drive nikki wud be there to....but as mapquest told me it was 5 hours ONE way......ummmmmm noooooooo!!

next time come south more LOL!!! i can go as far as north philly for the next one. or if we wanna do a lunch opposite directions...... lets just say 2/2.5 hour radius of Dover :D and there better be shopping near by LMAO!!! ;)

Ok I have 7 of us coming

Myself & Mike
Dan
Doug
Steve & Wife
Dave

See you all then.

Ok I have 7 of us coming

Myself & Mike
Dan
Doug
Steve & Wife
Dave

See you all then.

I managed to pull together a couple bottles of wine. Unfortunately nothing is aged very much. I have the following:

Island Mist Black Berry Cabernet - 2 months but meant to be drank early
Island Mist Black Raspberry Merlot - 2 months but meant to be drank early
Spiced Apple - 3 1/2 months needs aged a bit longer but tastes very good now
Chianti - 6 months getting better as time goes on

All are up for grabs, you can fight over them, we enjoy all of them but our tastes are likely different than yours. The IM kits were bought for the purpose of allowing others to age.

I'm back at work already - great lunch location choice. Just want to say it was a pleasure to meet everyone. Thanks for sharing your wines. I can't wait to try them. Don't be too hard on my first wine, but if you notice that I didn't do something right, please tell me. Really enjoyed it. Thanks again, Dave.

I also had a great time today. It was good to put faces to names. Looking forward to the party this summer. I will post a picture later on another thread.

I had a blast, we had to go to Lowes then came home by then it was 2:30 and yes it was time to have a glass of wine. Steve- I opened the blueberry/pomegrante, oh is that good and then decided to open the Mystic Sky and Dan it is just as good or maybe better than before.

LOL, Dave don't wait for any comment from me about your wine because I forgot to get a bottle. So now you have to come to my house in July so I can taste your wine.

I guess we were quite the show with all the wine passing around in the parking lot, Mike said the whole patio was watching us and everyone who walked past had a strange look on their face but then again Steve and Dan had to bring a case each to pass around.

And Wade everytime Dan tried to say something bad about you, I defended you! You know how Dan can get. :hug

I had a blast, we had to go to Lowes then came home by then it was 2:30 and yes it was time to have a glass of wine. Steve- I opened the blueberry/pomegrante, oh is that good and then decided to open the Mystic Sky and Dan it is just as good or maybe better than before.

LOL, Dave don't wait for any comment from me about your wine because I forgot to get a bottle. So now you have to come to my house in July so I can taste your wine.

I guess we were quite the show with all the wine passing around in the parking lot, Mike said the whole patio was watching us and everyone who walked past had a strange look on their face but then again Steve and Dan had to bring a case each to pass around.

And Wade everytime Dan tried to say something bad about you, I defended you! You know how Dan can get. :hug

:):):):) Wadee I wood nevre sya anyting baad bout yuo!

Back