Lucky Day

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother lives in Ashburne, moving into a new house this month. If you can hang onto them for a few weeks, I'd like 2 cases. Preferably Bordeaux, but I'm not going to complain if they're not.

Depending where in Ashburn, it's only a 20 minute drive from me. Yes it is not problem holding on to them.

My brother lives in Ashburne, moving into a new house this month. If you can hang onto them for a few weeks, I'd like 2 cases. Preferably Bordeaux, but I'm not going to complain if they're not.

Also, if or when you visit your brother make sure you let me know. We can hit some wineries or maybe do a sampling of mine. I'm pretty sure I could get some of the others in the area to join us. Always nice to put a face to an avatar.

Did you get them from Delaplane Cellars? I was going to get some/all but couldn’t arrange to get to the winery before closing on a weekday and didn’t want to go in on a weekend.

Anyway I’d like some (2, 5 or as many as 10) cases. I won’t be able to arrange a pickup until June 27 or later. Whatever you have left will be fine.

Did you get them from Delaplane Cellars? I was going to get some/all but couldn’t arrange to get to the winery before closing on a weekday and didn’t want to go in on a weekend.

Anyway I’d like some (2, 5 or as many as 10) cases. I won’t be able to arrange a pickup until June 27 or later. Whatever you have left will be fine.

Yes, from Delaplane and yes I can hold them. I only want 5 cases and will hold at least 5 for you. If there is not much of an interest you can have ten, just trying to spread it around.

How kind of you! I wish I lived close enough to snag some; Michigan is just too far away. Thank you:)

Oooh, yes! I love the smaller format, it's often just me drinking a bottle. I'll take lots, 6-10 cases, more if you have them without enough interest. Burgundy is fine. I'll figure out getting over there, may be a couple of weeks with trips coming up. I'll trade you (or whomever) for cases of 750ml I get from someone here. I was going to post them eventually, I just got another 4 cases a couple days ago. Way more than I need right now.

Oooh, yes! I love the smaller format, it's often just me drinking a bottle. I'll take lots, 6-10 cases, more if you have them without enough interest. Burgundy is fine. I'll figure out getting over there, may be a couple of weeks with trips coming up. I'll trade you (or whomever) for cases of 750ml I get from someone here. I was going to post them eventually, I just got another 4 cases a couple days ago. Way more than I need right now.

They went fast, I think I only have 5 upspoken for.

Those will do. I'll check on when I can come get them and get back to you soon. And I may bottle before i come over, not sure if the tannat seco d wine is ready to taste, but I have syrah to bottle.

Those will do. I'll check on when I can come get them and get back to you soon. And I may bottle before i come over, not sure if the tannat seco d wine is ready to taste, but I have syrah to bottle.

The first run Tannat is coming along very nicely. It fermented bone dry but has a really nice perception of sweetness. It's in a neutral barrel and I don't think I'm going to add any staves. It may be one of the few wines I don't blend. See you when you can get here.

Latest posts

Back