Luc

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Philosopher

Amateur
Reaction score
Anybody know what's up with Luc? He hasn't been on in about 10 days, and I left email via his blog, with no response. Hope the ol' boy's doing okay.

OP, now I am hearing the theme for the "Twilight Zone" going of in my head. 20 seconds ago I was just reading a response through the search, where he was describing how to prepare dried raisins for use in wine.

I clicked back on New Posts and there you are asking about him!! Too freaky.

I too was wondering about him, the knowledge and insight he brings to this forum is unmatched! I hope all is well with him and hope he pops in soon.

Who told you he was old? He is a "rocker", still loves the heavy metal music.

So, as you, I hope all is well with him. I miss his presence and input in here.

Troy
:D

OP, now I am hearing the theme for the "Twilight Zone" going of in my head. 20 seconds ago I was just reading a response through the search, where he was describing how to prepare dried raisins for use in wine.

I clicked back on New Posts and there you are asking about him!! Too freaky.

I too was wondering about him, the knowledge and insight he brings to this forum is unmatched! I hope all is well with him and hope he pops in soon.

Who told you he was old? He is a "rocker", still loves the heavy metal music.

So, as you, I hope all is well with him. I miss his presence and input in here.

Troy
:D
It's called "Synchronicity", Troy...look for more of it. :D
His profile says he's 50. Now, compared to me that's just a kid, but he ain't no spring chicken, either. :h
Let's just hope he's just busy tending his jugs, and still rockin' on! :r

Makes me feel better OP, I am 43 and I absolutely, positively refuse to admit it. I will rock on myself till the day I cant rock anymore!!! LOL
Troy:D

Makes me feel better OP, I am 43 and I absolutely, positively refuse to admit it. I will rock on myself till the day I cant rock anymore!!! LOL
Troy:D
Rock on, buddy! I married a 23 year old when I was 40....
(Excuse me a minute...now where did I put my arthritis medicine? :h)

Glad to know there is still hope for me OP!!!LOL
Guess shed have to be 26 but I'll let it go at that. I just somehow see myself getting in trouble on this if I continue!!! LMFAO>

Troy

OP, 53 yrs here,at least there is one thing we'll be able to do before Troy and that is hide our own Easter eggs. LOL I still listen to Hendrix

OP, 53 yrs here,at least there is one thing we'll be able to do before Troy and that is hide our own Easter eggs. LOL I still listen to Hendrix
I'm looking forward to those days when I can do the same thing for the first time, over and over again. :D
By the way, has anyone seen my glasses?

I feel I must clarify something here. What some younger folks view as senility, is actually an older person's experience in prioritizing what is important, and what is not worth cluttering the mind.:>

Last edited:
Very true OP, but then again, it is YOU who can't find your glassses. LOL. Remeber when you sat down and heard that crunching noise?..... LOL with you, not at you
Troy

Very true OP, but then again, it is YOU who can't find your glassses. LOL. Remeber when you sat down and heard that crunching noise?..... LOL with you, not at you
Troy
That crunching noise was my hip, not my glasses. I found the glasses...now where'd my drink go?

Mystery solved! When I couldn't find my glasses, I emptied the drink tumbler (appropriately) and used the bottom as a makeshift magnifying glass to locate the eyeglasses. I was so ecstatic over finding them, I sat down to spread the good news. I couldn't find the drink, because the glass was now just a glass, and not a drink. Simple matter of deduction, Dr. Watson.

Alive, but not well...

I got an email from Luc today. He's been under the weather with a bad cold, and other issues. He's recovering. I told him we'd save a spot at the table for him when he can return.:n

Thanks for informing us and pming him, Ive neen kmeaning to do so but am so busy that I keep forgetting.

Back