when i mentioned my unknown vine. i told you i expected a full bushel. of grapes. these are supposed to be large grapes/ they are a pretty purple when ripe. i assume they don't get bigger once they change color? mine are as big as medium blueberries or smaller. i've been eating some. just sweet enow for out of hand, with no juice. oddly, once i finish some, there's a bitter burn at the back of my throat. i think there are undeveloped seeds in them. so, yield is small. what did i do wrong? i'm not even getting a small crop. many bunches are turning into raisins, even tho still green. it looks like wasps are draining the juice out of them. does that happen? i can eat these fresh, but there is little juice in them. i'll never get wine from grapes like this. i guess i'll throw some skins in welch's juice, to try to get some kinda wine. but, i'm hoping someone can tell me how to get a normal crop next year. please? did they get too little water or fertilizer?