Looks like I wasted a small fortune on winemaking gear!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I am one of the people who got a brewsy kit and just made my second batch with it. Happened to be googling some recipes and this thread came up. Personally my first batch was just apple juice and white sugar and honestly it was good. It got better with time and my only regret is that the last cup I had tasted the best by far. Next time I would leave it to sit longer. Even though it says on their websites home page it only takes 5 days, in every recipe on their app it says drastically different times depending on the recipe, and they do emphasize in all of their instructions to taste and leave it for longer until it is fully fermented, so I don't think people are under the impression it'll be absolutely ready to drink in 5 days. I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for brewsy making it accessible and easy to make my first home made alcoholic beverage, and I am happy with what I paid for the introduction.
nooooooo,, i bulk age everything whites 1 to 2 years, reds 2 to 3 years all under S-airlocks,, i can't say about grapes, i do all fruits and berries, also called Country Wines,, that apple you spoke of, if you bulk age for a year it is undesirably better,
Dawg

Hello, I am one of the people who got a brewsy kit and just made my second batch with it. Happened to be googling some recipes and this thread came up. Personally my first batch was just apple juice and white sugar and honestly it was good. It got better with time and my only regret is that the last cup I had tasted the best by far. Next time I would leave it to sit longer. Even though it says on their websites home page it only takes 5 days, in every recipe on their app it says drastically different times depending on the recipe, and they do emphasize in all of their instructions to taste and leave it for longer until it is fully fermented, so I don't think people are under the impression it'll be absolutely ready to drink in 5 days. I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for brewsy making it accessible and easy to make my first home made alcoholic beverage, and I am happy with what I paid for the introduction.

Great to hear! Welcome to WMT, and let you next batches be even better!

Latest posts

Back