Looking for Shrinks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmcinnes34

Junior
Reaction score
I am looking to find brown and pink shrinks as I am making my own wine for my wedding. Anyone know a website that I may be able to order those from??

Check your local Wine Kitz store. Most of them order from ABC Cork. But any store selling wine making supplies can order from ABC.

I ran a store for 6 years. Don't recall any requests for brown, so I never carried that colour.

If you're in Regina, go into Harvest Brewing and bug Gord for me. Just tell him 'Hi from Steve in Grand Forks'.

Steve

Thanks, I just got into wine making so I don't know many stores that seel it. the store I get my stuff probably wouldn't get it there but if I go to Regina I will stop there. Do you know of any other places in Sask or Alberta?

Sask & Alberta - too many to count. 4-5 in Regina, same in Saskatoon. Many more around the province. Alberta - I'd say at least 20 in each of Calgary & Edmonton.

If you're near Regina, there's a Wine Kitz near the Costco. Used to be a very nice store with a good selection of labels & shrinks. Sorry haven't been in Regina for 3-4 years.

Steve

Do you know of any wine stores in Medicine Hat, AB? I am going there tomorrow but don't know of any their.

I don't know of any, but I'll bet there are a couple there. The Wine Kitz site isn't responding to me, so I can't check there.

Here's two from the Vineco site.

Home Brewers Haven
14 - 3295 Dunmore Rd. S.E.
Medicine Hat, Alberta

Steiner Sales
1222 Factory St. S.E.
Medicine Hat, Alberta

Home Brewers Haven is also on the Winexpert site and the Spagnols site.

Steve

Latest posts

Back