LOOKING FOR MEETUPS

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vacuumpumpman

Vendor
Sponsor
Reaction score
This is Steve from Allinonewinepump-

Me and the wife would like to do a tour around the US, stopping off at wine conventions and hopefully local wine clubs along the way. If anyone know of any wine conferences (upcoming) or local meetings or gatherings. Please post on this thread or PM me directly. We are really looking forward to be putting a trip together and meeting new founded friends!

This could be as early as this fall – 2018 or the entire year of 2019

Thanks again

Steve and Barb

Would like to , any particular time of the year ? Looking to Vist local wine clubs as we enjoy the company more so than just the wineries

It's always good, but things seem to slow down in winter, so they aren't so busy. Much easier to have a nice conversation and/or pick the brain of the winemaker if they are around.

the Greater Kansas City Cellarmasters has therir wine classic competition on Jan 25-26. 2019. competition is closed to public unless you want to judge. best bet is the wine classic award dinner on the 26th . let me know your intent.

the Greater Kansas City Cellarmasters has therir wine classic competition on Jan 25-26. 2019. competition is closed to public unless you want to judge. best bet is the wine classic award dinner on the 26th . let me know your intent.

We like visiting other wine clubs and meeting new people. We would also like to entrain the thought of being a vendor and some of the wine events - But I have no idea which ones they are or how to find them ?

Latest posts

Back