• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for manual crusher/destemmer and/or wine press in Pittsburgh area

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PittGrad

Reaction score
In Pittsburgh South Hills and interested in seeing if anyone might have a manual crusher/destemmer or a wine press that they're looking to part with? Thanks!

In Pittsburgh South Hills and interested in seeing if anyone might have a manual crusher/destemmer or a wine press that they're looking to part with? Thanks!

I found both in the South Hills on CL last year so just keep checking. The C/D seems to be harder to find but they pop up now and then.

I appreciate the input. I just found a winepress yesterday, so now it's just the crusher. Will keep an eye out

I have a manual crusher, not a destemmer. Bought it a few years back and only used it a handful of times. Stainless steel. Think I paid 200 for it. Next time I'm over the house I'll post a pic.

I have a manual crusher, not a destemmer. Bought it a few years back and only used it a handful of times. Stainless steel. Think I paid 200 for it. Next time I'm over the house I'll post a pic.
Sorry haven't been on in awhile so just seeing this message. Certainly interested if have any pics to share. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back