• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Grape Crusher/Destemmer and Press

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruggierm1

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Going to start making wine from grapes, and am loking for some used/new equipment. In particular, I need a manual crusher/destemmer, and a small press. I live in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area. Please keep your eyes open. Thanks

Ibglowin just got those items. He lives out near the Az fires so maybe you can have him ship them to you for safe keeping.................

Hey, haven't even broken them in yet and you guys are trying to divvy up my stuff! :sh

Check Craigslist in your area as well as your local home brew store. You can also post a wanted ad on Craigslist as well. Good luck!

Last edited:
Have you tried Gino's? He has good pricing

Hey guys thanks for the tips. I was able to score via Craig's list 2 Wine presses and a motorized grape crusher for $500. You had to pick my jaw up off the floor when the guy made me the offer. I'm picking them up tonight. September can't come quick enough.

Hey guys thanks for the tips. I was able to score via Craig's list 2 Wine presses and a motorized grape crusher for $500. You had to pick my jaw up off the floor when the guy made me the offer. I'm picking them up tonight. September can't come quick enough.

I'd love to see pictures of them when you get a chance. Thanks!!

Hi Guys,

Going to start making wine from grapes, and am loking for some used/new equipment. In particular, I need a manual crusher/destemmer, and a small press. I live in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area. Please keep your eyes open. Thanks

Try Corrado's. Best selection around.

Very good! I have been checking Graig's list locally for a long time and haven't found anything. I would love to have both items, especially the press. At least with a press I could do frozen grapes much easier.

Where in Jersey are you?

Latest posts

Back