Looking for fruit juice concentrate

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wouldn't surprise me if I dropped an extra something in that calculation. It's what happens when you do it in your head sometimes. gotta figure out how to get more people to go in and cut that shipping cost down, I suppose.

Craig, you did 5*25 = 125 instead of 5*15 = 75. I actually recognize that mistake from experience!

It wouldn't surprise me if I dropped an extra something in that calculation. It's what happens when you do it in your head sometimes. gotta figure out how to get more people to go in and cut that shipping cost down, I suppose.

Yeah That shipping is a killer. Otherwise if the quality is good the prices for the juices aren't outrageous bad. Shipping 50 pounds isn't cheap regardless of how you pack it but I have seen, and even worked at places where the shipping charges (Shipping department) are considered another source of profit for the company. It's not like one of us walking up to UPS to ship a present to Aunt Martha - we don't consider our time to wrap, label etc

If it was a short drive to pickup no big deal but anywhere New York State is too far for me.

Yeah That shipping is a killer. Otherwise if the quality is good the prices for the juices aren't outrageous bad. Shipping 50 pounds isn't cheap regardless of how you pack it but I have seen, and even worked at places where the shipping charges (Shipping department) are considered another source of profit for the company. It's not like one of us walking up to UPS to ship a present to Aunt Martha - we don't consider our time to wrap, label etc
I owned a business I know shipping costs they are big because it takes someone time to package label and make sure a package is good to go it's both actual cost of shipping and labor costs.

Craig, you did 5*25 = 125 instead of 5*15 = 75. I actually recognize that mistake from experience!
Good deal. I redid them with a scrap of paper and couldn't figure out what the heck I did to get my number. Glad someone could tell what stupid thing I did. Oh well.
I know, I was doing convince the wife it's a good idea math! [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji23][emoji23]

I wish I could blame wine, but it was a dry day, until supper time.

Latest posts

Back