looking for cuttings,,, via canada post

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was the benefactor of this thread. Another wonderful contact made through WMT. Hazelemere is one heck of a guy, and makes some wonderful wine, oh and very very nice fruit port.
All the cuttings are settled in. Keeping in a very cool garage with heat tape on the bases to promote callusing. I will transplant the cuttings once small, stable roots appear.
RT8D604326-4C37-413E-BACA-297E8D7F3D79.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
How many plants do you want to have from cuttings?
Ricardo, I've taken all of your cuttings (except seedless) and they are ready for pickup anytime you like as follows:

Siegerrebe

Reichensteiner

Ortega

Madeleine Angevine

Marechal Foch

Regent

You will get seedless cuttings as follows when you pick up your wine grape cuttings:

Reliance

Sovereign Coronation

Einset

Glenora

I was the benefactor of this thread. Another wonderful contact made through WMT. Hazelemere is one heck of a guy, and makes some wonderful wine, oh and very very nice fruit port.
All the cuttings are settled in. Keeping in a very cool garage with heat tape on the bases to promote callusing. I will transplant the cuttings once small, stable roots appear.
RTView attachment 97284
Rocktop all of the extra Regent and Madeleine Angevine have been cut and bundled for you. I'll keep them as long as I can before you decide to pick them up, or have your UBC daughter ship them to you or throw them out.

RTView attachment 97284

I will have to throw out the regent and Madeleine Angevine cuttings that I set aside for you. The buds are swelling which means the roots won't form before the buds pop (swell to pussy willows). If you want Madeleine Angevine I suggest that you pick it up with anything else that you want this year e.g. Xmas New Years or slightly later. I'll leave the cuttings in my carport for 1 more week if you want them. After that they'll get dumped for composting.

Hope that you got a good take on your heated Regent.

PS - consider Ortega

Latest posts

Back