Cellar Craft Looking for Cellar Craft sellers in Vancouver

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slyder73

Reaction score
Looking for a couple sources of the higher end 16L or 18L Cellar Craft kits in the Vancouver area, mostly for price comparison and selection.
One wine "You Brew" place will sell the kits for $110, theirs are the 18L. Anyone think this is a good price or not? Does anyone in Vancouver have another source for the Cellar Craft kits?
Thanks!

Last edited:
You wont believe this ,but I saw them in Save on food in Abbottsford last week. They also are selling 100 bags of corks for $18. I bought corks

I am pretty new to this sport but I think that is a good price compared to what I've seen out here in the valley. My Bop is selling me the Red Mountain Cab for about that (a few bucks more) but its 20% off.. Will have to check out Save-On tho. Mike, which store, Sumas Way or South Fraser?
Cheers!

Sumas Way, I didnt even look at prices. They are on row with bulk dried fruits and I was getting some to take to Sundays HOCKEY. Corks were cheaper than Cork and Cap

Looking for a couple sources of the higher end 16L or 18L Cellar Craft kits in the Vancouver area, mostly for price comparison and selection.
One wine "You Brew" place will sell the kits for $110, theirs are the 18L. Anyone think this is a good price or not? Does anyone in Vancouver have another source for the Cellar Craft kits?
Thanks!

Tom just opened a wine making shop on premises.

825 E. Hastings.

Phone is 604-558-3846(EVIN)

[email protected]

He just opened and ready to help you with all your needs.

I am pretty new to this sport but I think that is a good price compared to what I've seen out here in the valley. My Bop is selling me the Red Mountain Cab for about that (a few bucks more) but its 20% off.. Will have to check out Save-On tho. Mike, which store, Sumas Way or South Fraser?
Cheers!

Tom just opened a wine making shop on premise.

825 E. Hastings

Phone is 604-558-3846(EVIN)

Tom@eastvin dot ca

www.eastvin.ca

Latest posts

Back